Payment & PolicyPAYMENT
Currently, we only provide online banking and cash deposit.
|Bank Name||Bank Account Holder||Bank Account Number|
|HONG LEONG BANK||STINGRAY SPORT EQUIPMENT (M) SDN BHD||181-00-02931-6|
Upon successful payment, kindly send the Bank Slip to email@example.com or WhatsApp to +6019-735 0870.
Payment must be made in the currency as indicated on your Order before you submit it. Your Products will be supplied after your payment is cleared. Orders paid through any other prepayment method will be canceled if we do not receive payment in clear funds within 24 hours.
- We take your privacy seriously.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information.
- We comply with data privacy laws when using your personal information.
- We only use it for lawful reasons or that we explain to you in this document.
- We will limit our collection and use to details we really need or which you have provided.
- We will explain your rights to control your personal information to you and how to use them.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHERE WE GET IT FROM:
- We collect most information directly from you when you register an account, order or buy from us. We get technical details from the devices you use to access our apps and websites and from cookies which tell us what you look at online, where and when. Like most other websites, our technology also lets us know when and how you use our websites, such as when you have added to or abandoned your basket or filled in a form.
- The personal information we collect and use will depend on why we need it. We will only collect the personal information we believe we need to use, or which you have agreed we can collect from you or agreed someone else can share with us, such as Unidays to confirm status.
- Sometimes we are given information about you unexpectedly, such as from the police, organizations and agencies trying to prevent threats and fraud, and from the public.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE:
- We understand how important it is to keep your personal information safe and secure. We take steps online and in store to keep our stores and offices, systems and records secure.
- We take specific steps required by data privacy law to take appropriate care of your personal information, whether online or not. This is to protect it against theft or other loss, being corrupted so we cannot use it properly or at all and to stop people who should not be able to see or use it from doing so.